485 Visa

Visa 485

student visa australia

The 485 is the Skilled Graduate Visa and allows you to work and live in Australia temporarily after you have completed your studies providing you have been studying under certain specified student visa types.

The visa has 2 streams:

Graduate Work Stream – entitles stay of up to 18 months for students whose qualification relate to an occupation noted on the Skills Occupation List (SOL )

Post Study work stream – entitles stay of up to 4 years depending on the level of qualification you hold and is only available to students who applied for and were granted their student visa on or after 5 November 2011.

To apply for this visa you must be in Australia.
The visa allows you to travel, work and study within Australia.

You can apply for this visa if you:

✓ Are younger than 50 years of age

✓ Are in Australia

✓ Hold an eligible visa

✓ Have at least competent English

✓ Meet the two year Australian study requirement in the last six months

✓ Meet health and character requirements

✓ Have health insurance in Australia

✓ Meet the specific requirements of the stream in which you are applying for this visa

This has been a brief overview, if you would like to learn more about the skilled graduate visa 485 and the criteria that DIBP will examine please feel free to download our Skilled Visas information pack or give our friendly team a call on (08) 9329 9100 or email on admin@888migrationservices.com.au .

We have access to the DIBP ‘Policy Advice Manual’ (PAM’s) which instructs case officers how to interpret the Australian Migration Policy. By using 888 to help with your visa rather than going solo, you will be at an immediate advantage by drawing on our deep experience and understanding exactly how DIBP will view your particular circumstances.

If you would like help with your visa application or more information once again give our friendly team a call on (08) 9329 9100 or email on admin@888migrationservices.com.au .

Download our Detailed Skilled Visa info pack to find out how to get yours granted!

Where do you live?

Please CLICK HERE to download your info pack!
Finance Your Visa Now!

Get a Consultation

Where do you live?