One of the first questions that any visa applicant will ask is, how long will it take to process the visa application? Usually, a client will receive the result of their application within the appropriate time frame. However, this is not always the case and giving an exact date can be very difficult. Let’s take a closer look at this issue and examine some of the common time frames for various visas.
The Time Needed for an Application:
A suggested time frame can be given, but it may not always be strictly adhered to. Offering a rigid time limit, when every applicant has a different set of circumstances and needs, would be impossible. It may be the case, which the government requires more time to process a visa application. Perhaps, additional information is needed from the visa applicant before a final decision can be reached. For these reasons, we cannot stress how important it is that a visa applicant receives their results before they make any travel plans. If an applicant purchases flights to Australia and the application is refused, the government will not offer any reimbursement for unwanted and/or rescheduled flights.
Some Estimated Visa Processing Times:
Here are some common estimated visa processing times for a variety of different visas. Please remember that these are only suggestions from the Australian government and they may be subject to change dependant upon a number of factors.
The Work Visas:
- A Skilled Independent Visa – 11 to 15 months
- A Skilled Nominated Visa – 11 to 15 months
- A Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa 6 to 13 months
- A Working Holiday Visa – 1 week to 1 month
- A Work and Holiday Visa – 1 to 2 weeks to 4 months
- An Employer Nomination Scheme – 3 to 6 months
- A Business Investor Stream – 15 to 19 months
- A Business Innovation Stream – 15 to 19 months
- A Business Talent Visa – 12 to 36 months
- An Investor Retirement Visa 6 to 9 months
- A Parent Visa – 12 to 36 months
- An Aged Parent Visa 12 to 24 months
- A Prospective Marriage Visa – 13 to 18 months
- A Partner Visa – 15 to 21 months
- An Electronic Travel Authority – 0 to 5 days
- An E-Visitor Visa – 1 to 28 working days
- A Tourist Visitor Visa – 4 to 6 weeks
- A Business Short Travel Visa – 7 to 14 days
- A Temporary Business Long Stay Visa – 1 to 3 months
If they are looking for professional immigration agents, Perth residents should contact us. At 888 Migration, we are experts in every kind of visa application and current legal requirements. Our migration agents are licensed to work on your behalf to secure your visa. They will assist in the preparation of essential paperwork and ensure that all the relevant information is presented when needed. This will speed the process up considerably and increase the chances of a successful visa application. Our team is here and standing by to take your call, and they will be happy to discuss your needs in further detail.