We’ll Guide You Every Step of the Way
We promise to guide you step by step through the whole migration process including:
- Advising you on current migration law and policy, and monitoring all changes relating to your specific application circumstances.
- Assistance with the completion of all relevant forms and collation of all supporting documentation.
- Preparation of a submission letter to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP, previously DIAC) and supporting documentation, to ensure you have full legislative compliance.
- A thorough review of the application prior to it being lodged.
- Lodging of your visa application, in the correct format preferred by DIBP.
- Assistance for completing the education, health and character assessments.
- Looking after all correspondence and questions with DIBP case officers and other authorities regarding the processing of your visa application.
- Monitoring your application until a decision is made.
- Informing you of the result of the visa application, including any conditions which may be imposed.
- What needs to happen when your visa is granted.
- Your entitlements if your application is for permanent residency, along with citizenship requirements.