Partner Visa

Partner Visa Perth, Australia | Spouse Visa, Prospective Marriage Visa options.

Migration to Australia for Partners / Spouses and De Facto

We can help you with a number of different visas, such as prospective marriage visa, partner visa or spouse offshore, partner or spouse onshore and New Zealand citizen family relationship visas. Applicants need to be sponsored by people they have met in person and are over 18 years of age.

Prospective Marriage Visa – Temporary – Subclass 300

The prospective marriage visa is for people who want to come to Australia to marry their spouse.  It is a temporary visa & is only valid for nine months but can transition to a permanent resident visa. You can have your wedding anywhere in the world; it doesn’t necessarily have to occur in Australia.  You must be outside Australia when you lodge your application & also when the visa is granted.

Request Our Information Pack

Partner visa / Spouse visa/ De Facto – Temporary, Subclass 820 & Partner – Provisional, Subclass 309

This visa allows the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. The subclass 820 is an onshore application & the subclass 309 is an offshore application & you can apply for either of these visas as a de-facto or married couple.

Request Our Information Pack

Permanent Partner Visas – Subclasses 801 & 100

Partner visa

Once you have resided with your spouse in Australia for two years, it is time for you to apply for your permanent residence. Depending on whether you applied onshore or offshore you will apply for either subclass 801 or subclass 100. The Department of Immigration & Border Protection will contact you or your migration agent (if you used one for the previous application) when the time comes to apply for your visa application.

Request Our Information Pack

New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship – Subclass 461

This visa allows a non-New Zealand family member of a New Zealand citizen to live and work in Australia for up to five years as long as their New Zealand citizen spouse resides in Australia with them. You can be onshore or offshore at the time of lodging your visa application.

Other than the forms, this visa requires all the same evidence as a subclass 820 or subclass 309 visa application.

Request Our Information Pack

Need Professional Help With The Application Process?

The Visa application process is difficult. It is common for self-prepared applications to get rejected. We know how important it is that your application is approved and we are here to make sure that it does.

If you would like to have your application managed by experts who can get you the best outcome, then call 888 Migration Services and talk with us about how we can help.

Call (08) 9329 9100

Get A Consultation

Download our 10 Essential steps you must know to get your Partner Visa granted now!

Where do you live?

Please CLICK HERE to download your info pack!
Finance Your Visa Now!

Get a Consultation

Where do you live?