888 Migration Services | Expert Migration Agents in Perth
Your best option for Immigration to Australia
Migration to Australia is the dream of thousands of people across the world and we are here to cut through the red tape and help our Clients achieve their Australian Visas confidently and stress free.
In December 2012, a young Asian lady sat in my office and wept, Why? Because she felt the migration agent she had used to assist her visa application had directed her to the wrong course of education, and given her the wrong visa type, yet still charged her thousands of dollars. Her visa had nearly expired and she was about to be sent home. She was distraught. She told me there were a lot of people in the same position as her.
I vowed there and then that I would one day be in a position where I could help migrants from across the world obtain their vision of living in Australia, whether temporarily or permanently.
Australia needs migration to support the nation, however there are complex rules in place for those applying for visas and it can be very confusing and even scary! We know Migrating to Australia offers huge rewards and you want to be sure to maximise your chances of visa success, we have the expertise – we take the guess work out.
888 Migration Services has a team of expert Migration agents in Perth, WA and we are registered with Australian Government. So for those who dream of Migration, Australia awaits and 888 Migration will be there side by side with you all the way.
Why choose us over the competition?
We will work with you to process temporary and permanent visas. We cater for all of the following.
- Expert Migration Agent in Perth
- Parent Visas
- Spouse / Partner
- Student Visas
- Skilled – Independent Visas
- Skilled – Employer Sponsored
- Working Holiday
- Prospective Marriage
- Tourist Visas
- Plus All Other Visa Requests!
Opinions from the fantastic people we’ve worked with.
Hi Julie, this is a BIG thank you for the visa application that you have helped us with. It took a lot of pressure and confusion off of our minds to have you do this for us.
We would not hesitate to recommend your business for visa applications in the future to any of our friends. Thank you for your ongoing support with Norma's application too.
All the best.
Norma and Lester Barnes
- JulieJulie and the 888 Migration Team, Over the past however many months, Kylie and I have been going through the stressful process of trying to keep me here in Australia. It is possibly the longest and most emotionally hard thing we have endured. It is the waiting and the uncertainty that makes it so so hard. We started looking for Migration Agents in Perth and one of my friend refereed to 888 Migration. In this tough time you have supported us, listened and assisted us. Response times have been amazing and we have never felt kept in the dark or lacking information. You all have become people I would class as friends, we know it’s your job, but friends look after each other and help with emotional hardship. That’s what you have done. We know there is still a long road ahead but from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for everything. Really chocked up at the minute, but words can’t say how happy we are.
- Many Thanks for all of your effort in obtaining Brian's visa for us. It is a huge weight lifted off our shoulders and we are looking forward to our future together in Australia. We will be sure to recommend your services to our friends..Brian & Brooke
- Hayden & AmyThank you so so much for your help & support through this whole process. We were so worried we messed up but all is rainbows and unicorns now! Also, thank you for helping my cousin Kane Pahau & his partner Katey. This Is THE Greatest news we've had for months.We will be referring you to everyone we know who needs immigration help!
- No way this is brilliant news!!! Thankyou so so much for the work you have done to help me get this I genuinely thought there was no way I would get it! You have been amazing and of course I will recommend you and give you give you a review 🙂 once again thankyou so so much Julie, a great day to get it as well as it's currently hailing 🙁 Haha NZ Family VisaDan Nevitt
- THANK YOU VERY MUCH from the bottom of our hearts. Words alone cannot express how much we appreciate all the help you have both given in getting us our visa approved. Your professionalism and efficiency is outstanding; we will definitely recommend your services to our friends and anyone we know. Will definitely be in touch with you again in the near future.Fredrick & Agnes
- You really don’t understand just how much it means to have a company like yours right behind us. It’s a massive weight lifted.Joe Scott – Partner Visa – Subclass 820
- Thank you all so much for all your help so far…I worry far too much and you have taken almost all the stress. Feels so good knowing it is underway. Please let me know as soon as I need to get police clearances and what not. Once again massive thanks big hugs and kisses from our little family.Joe Scott – Partner Visa – Subclass 820