Registered Advisors

888 Are Registered Migration Agents

Great .. so what does that mean?

To be a Migration Agent in Australia, you must be qualified and be able to demonstrate your technical knowledge of Migration Law and become registered with the Australian Government. In fact it is illegal for anyone to provide or charge for immigration advice in Australia if they are not a Registered Migration Agent.

All too often we have heard horror stories from Clients who have had terrible service, bad advice and had to constantly chase up their migration advisor for updates, especially when using overseas unregistered agents.

We know what constitutes great service and how to treat a Client, we will offer tailored advice, quickly and effectively manage your case and we will never keep you guessing as to what is going on.

We also are able to track the progress of your application and have access to up to the minute Migration Law information keeping us totally informed of the ever changing legislation environment.

Give us a call and you will soon see why our Clients write glowing testimonials and recommend us over all other Migration Agents in Australia and constantly refer their friends and family to us.

Our Registered Migration Agents

  • Peter Loughton
  • Crawford Yorke
  • Julie Guest
  • Dr Krishna Mann
  • Natasha Yorke
  • Kiseon Park
  • Arianna Huss
  • MARN 9789986
  • MARN 1465407
  • MARN 1465558
  • MARN 0848942
  • MARN 1793042
  • MARN 1385320
  • MARN 1686893
Finance Your Visa Now!

Get a Consultation

Where do you live?